Monday, January 13, 2014

New GoPro - Giving it a Test Run

So the holidays brought me a little surprise in the form of a GoPro camera. After patiently waiting for the UPS man to deliver me a memory card and K-Edge handlebar mount, it was finally time to give it a test run. 
I recorded the whole ride, but riding solo is pretty uninteresting to watch so I just grabbed the video of the ascent up Sunset and the descent down Newport. It was a little wet out there, so as the ride went on more and more dirt and water collected on the lens. And a firmware update right before I left ended up changing my settings so it didn't record in full HD, but I'm still really happy with the way it turned out. Should be a lot of fun for singletrack/cx/crit practices/taking on the road for away races.

No comments:

Post a Comment