Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Makeover Complete!

She lives! After some issues getting the headset good to go (we put it in upside down) I was finally ready to get her all put back together today. Everything went fairly smoothly considering it was my first time adjusting a rear derailleur from scratch as well as replacing shifter cables. Here she is in all her glory:

I'm really happy with the way it turned out. Everything was working in tip top shape on tonight's ride so it appears that I put everything together correctly. A $4 eBay special blue seatpost collar was supposed to add some extra flair, but its way too lightly colored (almost aqua) and doesn't match the blue spacers and chainring bolts at all. Oh well, I still love it and I'm so happy its not red anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment